About this report
The Success Criteria report provides a list of all success criteria entered for the selected PI and program. Success criteria are the measurable strategic targets that help to drive the direction and work of the project; they are used to measure value.
The report should be reviewed by a portfolio manager or release train engineer to gain a high-level understanding of whether the work for a PI is on track through the lens of success criteria progress.
The display can be filtered by PI, program, release vehicle, theme group, and Scrum Masters/product owners.
To navigate to this report:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Portfolios in the top navigation bar and select the portfolio you want to view information about.
- On the sidebar, select Reports in the list of options.
- Select Success criteria state report; the report displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select the Reports icon from the left Nav menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Success criteria must be created and tied to a PI.
How are report values calculated?
This simple list of success criteria, which includes the name, description, problem, and progress of all success criteria for the selected PI and program, is pulled from the Success Criteria Grid/New Success Criteria panel.
How to interpret this report
This report is a basic review/summary of success criteria progress. View the progress bars associated with each criterion to make sure these strategic targets that help to drive the direction and work of the project are on track. Any success criteria that are not on track should be investigated promptly.