About this report
The Find Fix Rate report displays daily counts of found (opened) and fixed (closed) defects for a selected sprint within a PI. This report can be used by Scrum Masters, team and QA managers, and QA/development staff to track defects during a sprint. It is beneficial to review the report with team members during daily standup and sprint review meetings. This report is generated by selecting a target PI and sprint.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Sprints must be created and tied to a PI.
- Teams must be created and tied to a program.
- Stories must be created and tied to a sprint.
- Defects must be created and tied to stories.
How are report values calculated?
- Defect counts (sums) and states (opened, closed) are all pulled from the Defects Grid/New Defect panel.
How to interpret this report
The graph displays the following two lines:
- The black line shows the total count of defects fixed/closed on each day over the course of the sprint.
- The blue line shows the total count of defects opened each day over the course of the sprint.
At the bottom of the graph, click the checkbox next to any of the lines listed above to toggle its display on the graph.
This report is a quick way to appraise the quality of the product mid-sprint. Generally, defects found mid-sprint should be rectified as soon as found, or at least by the close of the sprint. Preferably, the two lines should match each other closely on the graph, showing that defects are quickly being fixed as soon as they are found.