About this report
The Program Increment Countdown report provides a countdown timer that shows remaining days, hours, and minutes until an in-progress PI is complete. The countdown is also visually represented by a circular timer that progresses as the completion date approaches.
The report can be used as a tool by Scrum Masters, team leaders, release train engineers, and product owners to track remaining time in a PI. It may be beneficial to review the report with team members during general team meetings and during sprint review meetings. This report is generated by selecting a specific PI.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
How are report values calculated?
- The status of a PI is set via the Program Increment Grid/New Program Increment panel.
- The countdown timer shows time remaining in the PI based on the Finish Date, also entered via the Program Increment Grid/New Program Increment panel.
How to interpret this report
We have all heard the saying, "Time is Money," so use your remaining time wisely to stay synchronized, build value, and reach your goals.