The Time Tracking module will be removed from Jira Align in version 10.119.0.
With the Timesheet Export report, you can export timesheets for users within your organization. This report is exported as an .xls document, which you can use outside of Jira Align.
To export a report:
- Select Time Tracking from the left menu bar.
- On the toolbar (top-left of the page), click the Reports button. The Reports page displays.
- Under Compliance Reports, click Timesheet Export.
- From the Time Period drop-down menu, select one of the following time periods to view that period’s data:
- Extract Period
- Date Range
Selecting one of these options will populate the drop-down menu on the right side with the list of years, extract periods, weeks, or date ranges.
- Select a year, an extract period, a week, or a date range according to the option selected in Step 4.
- From the Filter by drop-down menu, select how you want to filter the timesheets:
- Specific User. Filter the data only by a specific user.
- User-Related Filters. Apply other filters as needed. You can select any combination of options. The filters are combined so each selected filter narrows the results.
- Additional Filter (Enterprise Hierarchy, Manager, Contractor Manager, or Time Approver)
- Employee Classification
- Cost Center
- Time Tracking Role
8. Click Export, select the location for the document, and then click Save.
9. Close the dialog box.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.