The Time Tracking module will be removed from Jira Align in version 10.119.0.
The User Attributes Export report shows a filtered list of Jira Align users along with their attributes so that you can compare users against the system of record. This report is exported as an .xls document, which you can use outside of Jira Align.
To export a report:
- Select Time Tracking from the left menu bar.
- On the toolbar (top-left of the page), click the Reports button, the Reports page displays.
- Under Compliance Reports, click User Attributes Export.
- Select what you want to export (for example, a specific role or region).
- Click Export, select the location for the document, and then click Save.
- Close the dialog box.
Note: If you do not apply any filters, all users with their attributes are exported.