Explore dependencies with More Actions found on the toolbar of the dependencies grid:
- Export Dependencies: With the export option, you can store all of your dependencies in one document. You can also use this option to email or review the data. The exported file is saved in .csv format.
- Export Required Dependencies: With this export option, you can export only the required dependencies to one document. You can also use this option to email or review the data. The exported file is saved in .csv format.
- Story Link Report: You can synchronize issue links from Jira Software and convert them into dependencies in Jira Align. The Story Link report is used to generate a report of all story links, which are not yet converted to dependencies.
- Orphan Stories: These are the stories from multi-product features with no related dependency.
- Multi-Team Report: This report shows the status of dependencies that horizontally affect multiple teams.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.