The Time Tracking module will be removed from Jira Align in version 10.119.0.
The Project Attributes Export report shows a list of time projects and their details. All codes are exported—even if they were deactivated or deleted.
This report is exported as an .xls document, which you can use outside of Jira Align.
To export a report:
- Select Time Tracking from the left menu bar.
- On the toolbar (top-left of the page), click the Reports button. The Reports page displays.
- Under Compliance Reports, click Project Attributes Export.
- Select what you want to export (for example, to filter the time projects modified during a certain period, use the Modified from and to options):
Note: You can filter by cost centers only if the Enable Cost Centers on the Time Projects Page option is turned on under Administration > Settings > Time Tracking > General Time Tracking Settings.
- Click Export, select the location for the document, and then click Save.
- Close the dialog box.
Note: If you do not apply any filters, all projects with their attributes are exported.