About this report
The Standup Attendance report gives a quick and easy summary of standup meetings that were conducted or missed during sprints within a specific PI.
The report lists all teams, sorted by program, that were assigned work in a selected PI and expected to conduct daily standup meetings. For each sprint in the PI, the report displays the number of standup meetings that were not conducted, along with the percentage of total meeting that were missed. For example, a team that didn't conduct 3 meetings out of a possible 10 in a sprint are given a 30% rate of absence.
It is beneficial to review the report with team members during sprint review meetings and daily standups. Executive management may also be interested in this report. This report is generated by selecting a specific PI.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Sprints must be created and tied to a PI.
- Teams must be created and tied to a program.
- Standup meetings must be run via the Daily Standups page in Jira Align.
How are report values calculated?
- The count of standup meetings conducted or missed is pulled from the Daily Standups page.
- Sprint dates are pulled from the Sprint List/New Sprint panel.
- Team names and descriptions are pulled from the Team Grid/New Team panel.
How to interpret this report
Standup meetings are often seen as an ideal way to start the day and set the tone for efficient work delivery. Therefore, pay particular attention to the Percent Absent value for each team. The higher the value, the fewer standup meetings were conducted. A 100% value means no standup meetings were held by that team for a specific sprint. Conversely, a 0% value means all meetings were conducted.