About this report
The Yesterday's Results report captures tasks completed, time logged, defects closed/fixed and stories closed for the prior day. This report provides a snapshot of a specific teams progress on the prior day. This report is generated by selecting a specific PI and sprint.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system, and be tied to a program.
- Sprints must be created and tied to a PI.
- Defects must be created and tied to a sprint.
- Time allocations must be created and tied to a team member within the sprint.
- Iteration Health settings must be configured.
How are report values calculated?
- Tasks Completion section shows all tasks that were moved to a done status the previous day.
- Time logged section shows all time entered the previous day.
- Defects Closed/Fixed section shows all defects moved to a fixed, not a bug, CNR by design, postponed or duplicate statuses the previous day.
- Iteration Health section shows all stories that are moved to test complete status the previous day.
How to interpret this report
This report will provide ScrumMasters a quick snapshot of activities for the team from the previous day in relation to task completion, time entry, defect and story completion at the team level.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.