About this report
The Yesterday's Results report captures tasks completed, time logged, defects closed/fixed and stories closed for the prior day. This report provides a snapshot of a specific teams progress on the prior day. This report is generated by selecting a specific PI and sprint.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system, and be tied to a program.
- Sprints must be created and tied to a PI.
- Defects must be created and tied to a sprint.
- Time allocations must be created and tied to a team member within the sprint.
- Iteration Health settings must be configured.
How are report values calculated?
- Tasks Completion section shows all tasks that were moved to a done status the previous day.
- Time logged section shows all time entered the previous day.
- Defects Closed/Fixed section shows all defects moved to a fixed, not a bug, CNR by design, postponed or duplicate statuses the previous day.
- Iteration Health section shows all stories that are moved to test complete status the previous day.
How to interpret this report
This report will provide ScrumMasters a quick snapshot of activities for the team from the previous day in relation to task completion, time entry, defect and story completion at the team level.