About this report
The Meeting Health report captures individual attendance of the team at facilitated meetings. This report provides a snapshot of team attendance during a defined sprint. This report can be used to identify team members that aren't fully engaged with the transformation activities. This report is generated by selecting a specific PI and sprint.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Sprints must be created and tied to a PI.
- Team Members must be allocated to the sprint.
- Sprint Planning meeting must be run via Jira Align's Sprint Planning module.
- Daily Standup meeting must be run via Jira Align's Daily Sprint Calendar module.
- Sprint Review meeting must be run via Jira Align's Sprint Review module.
- Retrospective meeting must be run via Jira Align's Retrospective module.
How are report values calculated?
- Attendance is taken at each Sprint start to capture if a team member is present or absent.
How to interpret this report
Team participation is a key driver in self-organizing teams and this report will give a representation of how engaged each team member is in the transformation effort.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.