About this report
The meeting health report captures individual attendance of the team at facilitated meetings. This report provides a snapshot of team attendance during a defined sprint. This report can be used to identify team members that aren't fully engaged with the transformation activities. This report is generated by selecting a specific PI and sprint.
To navigate to this report:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Teams in the top navigation bar and select the team you want to view information about.
- On the sidebar, select Reports in the list of options.
- Select Standup attendance by sprint; the report displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select the Reports icon from the left Nav menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Sprints must be created and tied to a PI.
- Team Members must be allocated to the sprint.
- Sprint Planning meeting must be run via Jira Align's Sprint Planning module.
- Daily Standup meeting must be run via Jira Align's Daily Sprint Calendar module.
- Sprint Review meeting must be run via Jira Align's Sprint Review module.
- Retrospective meeting must be run via Jira Align's Retrospective module.
How are report values calculated?
- Attendance is taken at each Sprint start to capture if a team member is present or absent.
How to interpret this report
Team participation is a key driver in self-organizing teams and this report will give a representation of how engaged each team member is in the transformation effort.