Open a release vehicle’s slide-out details panel where you can view the following additional options:
- Release Vehicle Hierarchy: In the hierarchy tree, you can view the PI that the release vehicle is associated with.
- Add Work Code To Release Vehicle: Add a new work code to the release vehicle. The link is not available for the complete release vehicles.
- External References: Any external links you want to associate with a release vehicle. You can add design, approval, compliance, or other types of links.
- Audit Log: A history of the updates made to a release vehicle by date.
- Delete: Delete a release vehicle if necessary. The deleted item is removed from all reports and views. If you associate a release vehicle with a work code, you cannot delete it, but you can deactivate it. You must set the release vehicle to the Complete health state to deactivate it.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.