Test environment helps define the test beds that need to be created and tested.
On the Test Environments page, you can use a filter option to narrow down the list of selected criteria displayed in a grid. For example, you may want to filter the list of test environments by an ID, a title, a description, or a category. Additionally, you can click a column header to sort the list.
To add a test environment:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Quality section of the menu bar, select Test Environments; the Test Environments page displays.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Add Environment button.
- Type the title and description of the test environment.
- Select the category to which the test environment belongs, and then click Save & Close.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.