Test environment helps define the test beds that need to be created and tested.
On the Test Environments page, you can use a filter option to narrow down the list of selected criteria displayed in a grid. For example, you may want to filter the list of test environments by an ID, a title, a description, or a category. Additionally, you can click a column header to sort the list.
To add a test environment:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Quality section of the menu bar, select Test Environments; the Test Environments page displays.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Add Environment button.
- Type the title and description of the test environment.
- Select the category to which the test environment belongs, and then click Save & Close.