The Time Project Closure Export report shows the time projects that can be closed each month so you can know which projects are complete and which can be closed. This report is exported as a .xls document, which you can use outside of Jira Align.
For a time project to appear on the Time Project Closure Export report:
- The time project must be closed within the month being filtered.
- The time project must be active.
- The association between the time project and its release vehicle must be active.
- The time project cannot be associated with more than one active release vehicle.
- If capitalization is allowed, a Capitalized Work Code must be entered.
To export a time project closure report:
- Select Time Tracking from the left menu bar.
- On the toolbar (top-left of the page), click the Reports button, the Reports page displays.
- Under Compliance Reports, click Time Project Closure Export.
- Select a year and a month for which you want to see the report.
- Click Export, select the location for the document, and then click Save.
- Close the dialog box.
The exported report contains the following information:
- CapEx - launched & closed tab includes deferred and capitalized time projects to be closed that were launched or closed during the selected month.
- CapEx - canceled tab includes deferred and capitalized time projects to be closed that were canceled during the selected month.
- OpEx - completed tab includes expense and operating time projects to be closed that were closed or canceled during the selected month.
- No Launched Date tab includes a list of time projects that passed the Expected Completion date and do not have a Launched date during the selected month. If your project's Expected Completion date is not correct, fill in the Ship date (original) column with the latest Expected Completion date and also update Jira Align with the same date, or if the project has launched, update Jira Align with the Launched date.