You may need to add a new sprint to an existing set of sprints on a PI, for example, for regression testing. In this case, you can add a single sprint manually.
Add a single sprint to a PI on the program increments page:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Programs in the top navigation bar and select the program containing the PI that you want to create a sprint for.
- On the sidebar, select More items in the list of options.
- Select Program increments; the program increments page displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select Program from the left Nav menu.
- Under the Manage section, select Program Increments; the program increments page displays.
To add a sprint to an existing set of sprints:
- On the program increments page, select the necessary PI from the grid.
- Open the Sync Sprints tab.
- Select Single Add.
- Enter the Sprint Name and the Short Name in the appropriate fields.
- Select the Start and Finish Dates in the corresponding fields. Ensure that you select a Start Date for the new sprint that is past the end date of the last existing sprint.
- Click Create Anchor.
- Click Save & Close.