You may need to add a new sprint to an existing set of sprints on a PI, for example, for regression testing. In this case, you can add a single sprint manually.
To add a sprint to an existing set of sprints:
- Select Program from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Program Increments; the Program Increments page displays.
- Select the necessary PI from the Program Increments grid.
- Open the Sync Sprints tab.
- Select Single Add.
- Enter the Sprint Name and the Short Name in the appropriate fields.
- Select the Start and Finish Dates in the corresponding fields. Ensure that you select a Start Date for the new sprint that is past the end date of the last existing sprint.
- Click Create Anchor.
- Click Save & Close.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.