You may need to add a new sprint to an existing set of sprints on a PI, for example, for regression testing. In this case, you can add a single sprint manually.
To add a sprint to an existing set of sprints:
- Select Program from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Program Increments; the Program Increments page displays.
- Select the necessary PI from the Program Increments grid.
- Open the Sync Sprints tab.
- Select Single Add.
- Enter the Sprint Name and the Short Name in the appropriate fields.
- Select the Start and Finish Dates in the corresponding fields. Ensure that you select a Start Date for the new sprint that is past the end date of the last existing sprint.
- Click Create Anchor.
- Click Save & Close.