Open a feature's slide-out details panel where you can view the following additional options:
- Discussions: A chat around a feature. You can use the discussions to resolve any questions around a feature’s development or leave comments on a feature. Use the @ symbol to tag users or the whole team and notify them about the discussion.
- Subscribe: Subscribe to a feature to receive email notifications about any changes made to it.
- Responsibility Matrix: With a responsibility assignment matrix, you can notify people within your organization when work items reach certain process steps so the necessary team members can take action on those items.
- Audit Log: A history of the updates made to a feature by date. When a feature is created through quick add or connector, fields with default values, such as Approach, Business Driver, and Category, are not set and saved. Note that they will be set to the default values and reflected in the audit log once the user makes and saves changes for the first time.
- Links: Any external links you want to associate with a feature. You can add design, approval, compliance, or other types of links.
- Requirement Hierarchy: In the requirement hierarchy tree, you can view the feature’s position in a hierarchy between themes, capabilities, epics, and stories.
- Drop: If you perform a drop, a feature will be added to the backlog together with its child stories. To recover this feature once you have dropped it, you will have to assign this feature back to the sprint.
- Split: If a feature cannot be completed in a PI as planned, then you can split this feature. Once a feature has been split, you cannot split that feature again. If you perform a split, all stories not accepted will be transferred to the new split item.
- Delete: Deleting a feature will place it in the recycle bin, where later you can recover it from.
- Cancel Item: You can enter into a PI with the intention of completing a feature but can stop work and preserve the feature by using a canceled status. A canceled status means the feature will not be worked on or is frozen. Canceling the item will place it in the canceled recycle bin. All its child items are moved to the canceled recycle bin as well. The canceled item is removed from all reports and views.
- Copy: From here you can copy a feature. Its acceptance criteria will be copied as well.
- Kanban Board: Add To Board Column: Add a feature to a certain Kanban board. Click this option, and then select a board and a column on the board. Here, backlog and archive are also listed as column options. The card added to the Kanban board is assigned to the owner of the item by default. If the owner of the item is not among the users of the Kanban board, the card is unassigned.
- Skill Set: Select the skill sets for the target PI, and then distribute the member weeks for each skill set among sprints.
- Trace This Feature: The Trace report shows all relationships associated with a particular item. Follow the arrows to understand the relationships. You can also click any item's ID to view its details.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.