You can quickly add stories directly from the Stories page. Adding stories only requires you to enter the story name and program. Optionally, you can specify if the story is an MMF and select the feature, program increment, and sprint to which the story belongs.
To quickly add a story:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Team section of the menu bar, select Stories; the Stories page displays.
- Click Quick Add above the grid to view the Quick Add Story panel.
- Type the story name and select the program to which the story belongs.
- Click the Add button or press the Enter key to add a story.
Note: You can click the Add & Edit button to add a story and open it in a new window for editing.
- Repeat Steps 4–5 to add more stories.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.