The quick add functionality on the stories page provides a faster method to add multiple stories at once compared to manual story creation. Quick adding stories only requires you to enter the story name and program. Optionally, you can specify if the story is an MMF and select the feature, program increment, and sprint to which the story belongs.
Navigate to the stories page to use the quick add functionality:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Items in the top navigation bar.
- Select Stories; the stories page displays.
- Select Team in the top navigation bar and select the team you want to view information about.
- On the sidebar, select Stories in the list of options; the stories page displays, filtered by the selected team.
Note: This page supports filtering by portfolios, solutions, programs, or teams outside of your sidebar team selection.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select Team from the left Nav menu.
- Under the Manage section, select Stories; the stories page displays.
To quick add a story:
- On the stories page, select Quick Add above the grid to view the Quick Add Story panel.
- Type the story name and select the program to which the story belongs.
- Click the Add button or press the Enter key to add a story.
Note: You can click the Add & Edit button to add a story and open it in a new window for editing.
- Repeat Steps 4–5 to add more stories.