A test folder is a plan container which is created under test plans to organize a testing plan.
On the Test Folders page, you can use a filter option to narrow down the list of selected criteria displayed in a grid. For example, you may want to filter the list of test folders by an ID, a title, or a release. Additionally, you can click a column header to sort the list.
To create a test folder:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Quality section of the menu bar, select Test Folders; the Test Folders page displays.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Add Test Folder button.
- Type the name of the test folder.
- Select the type and release to which the test folder belongs.
- Select the parent folder if applicable.
- Click Save & Close.