A test folder is a plan container which is created under test plans to organize a testing plan.
On the Test Folders page, you can use a filter option to narrow down the list of selected criteria displayed in a grid. For example, you may want to filter the list of test folders by an ID, a title, or a program increment. Additionally, you can click a column header to sort the list.
To create a test folder:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Quality section of the menu bar, select Test Folders; the Test Folders page displays.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Add Test Folder button.
- Type the name of the test folder.
- Select the type and program increment to which the test folder belongs.
- Select the parent folder if applicable.
- Click Save & Close.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.