In Jira Align, you can add countries to track the delivery of your features to them.
On the Countries page, you can use a filter option to narrow down the list of selected criteria displayed in a grid. For example, you may want to filter the list of countries by an ID, a name, or a country code. Additionally, you can click a column header to sort the list.
To add a country:
- On the menu bar, select Administration, and then click Countries under Setup.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Add Country button.
- Type the country code in the corresponding box. After saving a country, you cannot change the country code.
- In the Name box, type the name of a country.
- In the ISO 2 Code and ISO 3 Code boxes, type a two-letter or a three-letter combination that stands for a country. For example, the ISO 2 code for France is FR, and the ISO 3 code is FRA.
- Click Save, set the country to inactive if needed, and then click Save & Close.