A theme is a long-term initiative intended to ultimately differentiate an enterprise from its competitors. Themes connect the portfolio vision to the enterprise business strategy.
Create themes from any page with the Create button in the top navigation bar. Alternatively, use the themes page to create themes:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Portfolios, Solutions, or Programs in the top navigation bar and select the entity you want to create themes for.
- On the sidebar, select More items in the list of options.
- Select Themes; the themes page displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select Portfolio from the left Nav menu.
- Under the Manage section, select Themes; the themes page displays.
To create a theme:
- On the themes page, select the Add Theme button on the toolbar (top-right of the page).
- Complete the required fields, and then click Save & Close.