The Detailed Time Export report shows the breakdown of all time entered in an exported .xls document, which you can use outside of Jira Align.
To export a detailed time report:
- Select Time Tracking from the left menu bar.
- On the toolbar (top-left of the page), click the Reports button. The Reports page displays.
- Under Standard Reports, click Detailed Time Export.
- Select what you want to export (for example, a time report for a specific user, time period, or cost center).
Note: You can filter by cost centers only if the Enable Cost Centers on the Time Projects Page option is turned on under Administration > Setting > Time Tracking > General Time Tracking Settings.
- Click Export, select the location for the document, and then click Save.
- Close the dialog box.
Note: If you do not select a certain user, the report is generated for all users.