The Time Tracking module will be removed from Jira Align in version 10.119.0.
You can view your previous timesheet submissions to see what was approved over time and review communication between the time submitter and approver. The previous 26 weeks of timesheets are available to review, and all timesheets contain a full audit log.
You can access the submitted timesheets by following these steps:
- Select Time Tracking from the left menu bar.
- On the toolbar (top-left of the page), click the Time Entry button. The Time Entry page (timesheet) displays.
- On the Time Entry page, click the Submitted Timesheets button on the toolbar; the Submitted Timesheets page displays.
The following information is available for each submitted timesheet:
- Period. The start and end dates for the weekly time period.
- Hours. The total number of hours submitted during a specific time period for all work codes.
- Status. The current status of the submission. The chat icon appears if your time approver left any comments when approving, recalling, or rejecting your time. The following statuses are available:
- Submitted. The timesheet is submitted by the employee but is not processed (approved or rejected) by the time approver.
- Approved. The timesheet is approved by the time approver. It happens when the time approver clicks the Approve button.
- Rejected. The timesheet is rejected by the time approver. It happens when the time approver clicks the Reject button.
- Recalled. The timesheet is recalled by the time approver or employee who submitted the time. It happens when the time approver or employee clicks the Recall button.
- Submitted Date. The date the timesheet was submitted. It happens when the employee clicks the Save & Submit Time button.
- Approved Date. The date the timesheet was approved. The column is blank if the timesheet is rejected, recalled, or not approved yet.
- Approved by. The name of the person who approved the timesheet. The approver can be the normal time approver or the approver's delegate.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.