With the Actioneering Report, you can see the status of your goals needed to achieve your strategy across the organization. Here, you can see the goals created in the Strategy Management module. Use this report to answer the question of whether you will achieve your goals or not.
To access the Actioneering report:
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
Creating a hierarchy of goals follows this process:
- Create a long-term goal.
- Add yearly goals to the long-term goal.
- Add quarterly goals to the yearly goals.
- Add monthly goals to the quarterly goals.
You can update the likelihood and quality of the goals each week to track their status over time.
Use the Extra Configs option to select the level of your goals and their owner. Here, you will see a parent goal with the expandable child goals if applicable. The percentage shown next to a strategy shows the level of confidence you have in achieving this goal.
To set the confidence level for your goal:
- Select the necessary goal.
- On the goal’s slide-out panel, select the likelihood percent from the corresponding drop-down menu.
- If you believe the goal is done, click Mark Complete, and then click Yes, it is complete! in the confirmation message.
- Click Save & Close.
This data is synchronized with the information set on the Actioneering page.