About this report
The Last Build Status per Release report is a basic data table showing the IDs, build labels, build names, build dates, and statuses of the latest builds. A build is a version of a software program, where source code is compiled and converted into executable objects. Builds are pre-release versions of the software and are identified by a build number, rather than by a release number. Builds are an important part of the development process, helping to ensure a stable final product.
This report is beneficial primarily to QA and DevOps staff.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- Build streams must exist in the system.
- Builds must exist in the system and be tied to build streams.
How are report values calculated?
- IDs, build labels, build names, build dates, and statuses are all pulled from the Builds grid.
How to interpret this report
View the Status column to track the progress of the latest builds, paying close attention to the number of builds that failed or succeeded. Also, check the Date column to make sure builds are being run on a consistent basis. The report can also be used to ascertain if a current build requires immediate attention (failed) or if build health is changing over time.