In Jira Align, you can create code review groups with related questions to help keep the code clean and consistent among team members.
To add a review group and related questions:
- Select Administration from the left menu bar.
- Under the Setup section of the menu bar, select Code Reviews; the Code Review Setup page displays.
- Click Manage Groups on the bottom of the page.
- On the Review Groups page, click the Add button, type a name for your review group, and then click Save.
- Click Back to return to the initial page where you can add questions to your review groups.
- To add a new question, click Add on the bottom of the page.
- Type your question, select the review group to which it belongs, and then click Save. Add as many questions as you need.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.