In Jira Align, you can create code review groups with related questions to help keep the code clean and consistent among team members.
To add a review group and related questions:
- If you’re using the new navigation, select the Settings icon in the top navigation bar.
If you're using the old navigation, select Administration from the left Nav menu.
- Under the Setup section of the menu bar, select Code Reviews; the Code Review Setup page displays.
- Click Manage Groups on the bottom of the page.
- On the Review Groups page, click the Add button, type a name for your review group, and then click Save.
- Click Back to return to the initial page where you can add questions to your review groups.
- To add a new question, click Add on the bottom of the page.
- Type your question, select the review group to which it belongs, and then click Save. Add as many questions as you need.