In Jira Align, you can create code review groups with related questions to help keep the code clean and consistent among team members. Use the code reviews page to conduct a code review for a specific sprint.
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Teams in the top navigation bar and select the team you want to view information about.
- On the sidebar, select More items in the list of page options.
- Select Code reviews; the code reviews page displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select Team from the left Nav menu.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Code Reviews; the code reviews page displays.
To add a review:
- On the code reviews page, select the Add Code Review button on the toolbar (top-right of the page).
- Type a title for your code review, select a program increment, program, and sprint in which the review will be performed.
- Type the scope of the review, and then select a team member who will perform the review.
- Under Review Items, select the result of the review item (N/A, passed, or failed), leave the comments if any, and select a team member to assign a failed review item.
- Repeat Step 4 for all the necessary items, and then select Save & Close.