In Jira Align, you can create code review groups with related questions to help keep the code clean and consistent among team members. Use the Code Reviews grid to conduct a code review for a specific sprint.
To add a review:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Code Reviews; the Code Reviews page displays.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Add Code Review button.
- Type a title for your code review, select a PI, program, and sprint in which the review will be performed.
- Type the scope of the review, and then select a team member who will perform the review.
- Under Review Items, select the result of the review item (N/A, passed, or failed), leave the comments if any, and select a team member to assign a failed review item.
- Repeat Step 6 for all the necessary items, and then click Save & Close.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.