In Jira Align, you can create code review groups with related questions to help keep the code clean and consistent among team members. Use the Code Reviews grid to conduct a code review for a specific sprint.
To add a review:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Code Reviews; the Code Reviews page displays.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Add Code Review button.
- Type a title for your code review, select a PI, program, and sprint in which the review will be performed.
- Type the scope of the review, and then select a team member who will perform the review.
- Under Review Items, select the result of the review item (N/A, passed, or failed), leave the comments if any, and select a team member to assign a failed review item.
- Repeat Step 6 for all the necessary items, and then click Save & Close.