You can visualize risks by generating the Risk ROAM Report.
To access the Risk ROAM Report, follow these steps:
- Select Program from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Risks; the Risks Grid displays.
- Click the More Actions button on the toolbar.
- Select Risk ROAM Report; the report displays.
- From the corresponding drop-down menus at the top of the workspace, select a portfolio, program, and program increment.
The report shows all risks by ROAM category with quick view graphics (Open vs. Closed, Risk of occurrence, and Impact of occurrence).
Important: Keep in mind that risks must be created in the system for the visualizations to display correctly.
Optionally, use the Extra Configs in the upper-right of the report to further refine the report by relationship and filter criteria.