You can track risks by generating the Program Tracking Report.
To access the Program Tracking Report, follow these steps:
- Select Program from the left menu bar.
- Under the Track section of the menu bar, select Program Tracking; the Program Tracking page displays.
- From the Program Increment drop-down menu, select the necessary PI.
- Optionally, select a program from the Program drop-down menu.
The report shows a high-level status of all risks, dependencies, epics, capabilities, features, and more for a release.
Note: The legend in the upper-right corner indicates the status of the item.
- To limit your view to only the items you want, click the Extra Configs button in the upper-right corner, toggle each item on/off, and then click Apply.
Note: If you select a specific release and select all programs, you will see all dependencies for the selected release. When you select a certain program, you will see only the dependencies that:
- are set up for features associated with the selected program OR
- where teams set up as Requesting are teams from the selected program OR
- where teams set up as Responding are teams from the selected program
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.