You can track risks by generating the program tracking report.
To navigate to this report:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Programs in the top navigation bar and select the program you want to view information about.
- On the sidebar, select Reports in the list of options.
- Select Program tracking; the program tracking report displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select Program from the left Nav menu.
- Under the Track section, select Program Tracking; the program tracking report displays.
To use the program tracking report, follow these steps:
- On the program tracking report, select the necessary PI from the Program Increment dropdown menu.
- Optionally, select a program from the Program drop-down menu.
The report shows a high-level status of all risks, dependencies, epics, capabilities, features, and more for a release.
Note: The legend in the upper-right corner indicates the status of the item.
- To limit your view to only the items you want, click the Extra Configs button in the upper-right corner, toggle each item on/off, and then click Apply.
Note: If you select a specific release and select all programs, you will see all dependencies for the selected release. When you select a certain program, you will see only the dependencies that:
- are set up for features associated with the selected program OR
- where teams set up as Requesting are teams from the selected program OR
- where teams set up as Responding are teams from the selected program