You can track risks by generating the Program Tracking Report.
To access the Program Tracking Report, follow these steps:
- Select Program from the left menu bar.
- Under the Track section of the menu bar, select Program Tracking; the Program Tracking page displays.
- From the Program Increment drop-down menu, select the necessary PI.
- Optionally, select a program from the Program drop-down menu.
The report shows a high-level status of all risks, dependencies, epics, capabilities, features, and more for a release.
Note: The legend in the upper-right corner indicates the status of the item.
- To limit your view to only the items you want, click the Extra Configs button in the upper-right corner, toggle each item on/off, and then click Apply.
Note: If you select a specific release and select all programs, you will see all dependencies for the selected release. When you select a certain program, you will see only the dependencies that:
- are set up for features associated with the selected program OR
- where teams set up as Requesting are teams from the selected program OR
- where teams set up as Responding are teams from the selected program