About this report
The status of team experiments report shows how team transformations are going. The report may be beneficial to Scrum Masters, team leaders and members, and product owners for reviewing the status of the last sprint’s experiments. This report is generated by selecting a certain team.
To navigate to this report:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Teams in the top navigation bar and select the team you want to view information about.
- On the sidebar, select Reports in the list of options.
- Select Status of team experiments; the report displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Sprints must be created and tied to the PI.
- Teams must be created and tied to a sprint.
- Retrospective meeting must be held.
How are report values calculated?
- Prior Sprint Experiments / Actions is a list of experiments and action items submitted during the previous retrospective meeting and their status. At the beginning of a retrospective meeting, the meeting facilitator selects which actions have been implemented since the last retrospective. The following states of experiments are available: Done (This action was successfully implemented), Keep (This action has yet to be implemented), and Abandoned (This action was abandoned).
Additionally, you can mark experiments from the most recent retrospective directly on this page—mark them as Done or Abandoned.
How to interpret this report
This report provides a quick view of the status of action items that may help prevent the mistakes in the future and improve the quality of work in future sprints.