A test plan is a document designed to ensure that existing functionality continues to work.
To add a test plan:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Quality section of the menu bar, select Test Plans.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Create Plan button.
- On the New Test Plan slide-out panel, type the title and description of the test plan.
- Select the PI in which the test plan is delivered and the owner of the test plan.
- In the Notes box, leave notes if any, for example, a test strategy.
- Select the test suites belonging to this test plan.
- Set the begin and finish dates of the test plan’s delivery, and then click Save & Close.
Note: The points and hours estimate, as well as the hours remaining are based on such estimates set for the test cases belonging to the selected test suites.