Quality module summary pages will be removed from Jira Align in version 10.121.0.
A test suite is a set of detailed instructions or goals for each collection of test cases. It groups the test cases related to a certain area of application.
To add a test suite:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Quality section of the menu bar, select Test Suites.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Add Test Suite button.
- On the New Test Suite slide-out panel, type the title and description of the test suite.
- In the Notes box, leave notes if any.
- Select an owner of the test suite from the corresponding drop-down menu.
- Type the overall estimate for the test suite in the Estimate box. The points and hours estimate, as well as the hours remaining are based on such estimates set for the test cases belonging to this test suite.
- Select the test cases belonging to this test suite, and then click Save & Close.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.