The My Meetings grid is a collection of all meetings held for portfolio and program teams associated with a selected portfolio or program. Meetings are crucial to keep the established work processes in place. Click the Meetings History button on the toolbar to view the information on when the meeting was held, the type of the meeting, what team the meeting was run for, and the meeting duration.
- Team Name = the name of the program or portfolio team the meeting was held for
- Type = the type of the meeting: program or portfolio
- Organizer = the team member who started the meeting
- Last Met (Date/time) = the date and time of the last meeting
- Active Program Increments = PIs that are active for the associated program or portfolio. Click View Meetings to run a Team of Teams meeting for a certain PI. Click Action Items to open a list of open and closed meeting action items. Click View Board to check the alignment status of the teams, including action items, risks and impediments, and related dependencies.