The Meetings Grid is a collection of all meetings held for portfolio, program, and agile teams for a certain sprint and program increment. Meetings are crucial to keep the established work processes in place. This grid is a convenient place to review the meeting details from one place.
- ID = the ID of the meeting. Click the ID to open the meeting’s slide-out panel with the meeting’s details, such as date and time of the meeting, organizer, sprint, type, and time spent on tasks and defects.
- Meeting Date = the date the meeting was held
- Type = the type of the meeting: daily meeting, retrospective, review meeting, sprint meeting, or team of teams
- Started By = the team member who started the meeting
- Team = the team that the meeting was held for
- Sprint = the sprint that the meeting was held in
- Program Increment = the PI that the meeting was held in
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.