The Meetings Grid is a collection of all meetings held for portfolio, program, and agile teams for a certain sprint and program increment. Meetings are crucial to keep the established work processes in place. This grid is a convenient place to review the meeting details from one place.
- ID = the ID of the meeting. Click the ID to open the meeting’s slide-out panel with the meeting’s details, such as date and time of the meeting, organizer, sprint, type, and time spent on tasks and defects.
- Meeting Date = the date the meeting was held
- Type = the type of the meeting: daily meeting, retrospective, review meeting, sprint meeting, or team of teams
- Started By = the team member who started the meeting
- Team = the team that the meeting was held for
- Sprint = the sprint that the meeting was held in
- Program Increment = the PI that the meeting was held in