You can create a defect suite to schedule a collection of defects in a sprint or program increment. A defect suite is used for tracking related defects as a group and not separately one by one.
To add a defect suite:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Quality section of the menu bar, select Defect Suites; the Defect Suites page displays.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Add Defect Suites button.
- Type the suite’s title and its description in the corresponding fields.
- Select the suite’s state and leave comments if any.
- Select a program, program increment, and sprint the defect suite belongs to from the corresponding drop-down menus.
- The remaining fields are optional. Enter values for the following fields as needed:
- Owner: The owner of the defect suite.
- Ready: The state of completeness of the defect suite.
- Blocked: Shows if the defect suite has any issues and is blocked.
- Reason: The reason for creating this defect suite (for example, the suite was created to manage critical defects for sprint A of program increment A).
- Estimate: Set the plan, task, and to-do estimates for completing the defect suite.
- Click Save & Close.
Next, you need to add defects to a defect suite. You can do this from the Defects page for each individual defect (from the Suite box on the defect slide-out panel).
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.