You can create a defect suite to schedule a collection of defects in a sprint or program increment. A defect suite is used for tracking related defects as a group and not separately one by one.
To add a defect suite:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Quality section of the menu bar, select Defect Suites; the Defect Suites page displays.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Add Defect Suites button.
- Type the suite’s title and its description in the corresponding fields.
- Select the suite’s state and leave comments if any.
- Select a program, program increment, and sprint the defect suite belongs to from the corresponding drop-down menus.
- The remaining fields are optional. Enter values for the following fields as needed:
- Owner: The owner of the defect suite.
- Ready: The state of completeness of the defect suite.
- Blocked: Shows if the defect suite has any issues and is blocked.
- Reason: The reason for creating this defect suite (for example, the suite was created to manage critical defects for sprint A of program increment A).
- Estimate: Set the plan, task, and to-do estimates for completing the defect suite.
- Click Save & Close.
Next, you need to add defects to a defect suite. You can do this from the Defects page for each individual defect (from the Suite box on the defect slide-out panel).