Use the Design Components page to gather and store individual components that contribute to UX/UI design, for example, toggle switches, drop-down menus, and search bars. Some components may be licensed pieces of functionality.
Design components are tied to epics, capabilities, and features and are used to define the overall UX/UI design. You can add the design components to work items through the Design tab on the item's slide-out panel.
To add a new design component, follow these steps:
- Select Team or Program from the left menu bar, and then select Design Components under the Manage section; the Design Components page displays.
- Click the Add Design Component button on the top-right of the page; the New Design Components panel displays.
- Enter a name for the design component in the Name field.
- Enter a description of the design component in the Description field.
- Enter a link to the design component in the Link field.
- Enter a link to the license or a license number in the License field.
- Click Save & Close; the new design component is added to the grid and also displays in the Design Components section of the Lean UX/UI landing page.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.