Use the Design Components page to gather and store individual components that contribute to UX/UI design, for example, toggle switches, drop-down menus, and search bars. Some components may be licensed pieces of functionality.
Design components are tied to epics, capabilities, and features and are used to define the overall UX/UI design. You can add the design components to work items through the Design tab on the item's slide-out panel.
To add a new design component, follow these steps:
- Select Team or Program from the left menu bar, and then select Design Components under the Manage section; the Design Components page displays.
- Click the Add Design Component button on the top-right of the page; the New Design Components panel displays.
- Enter a name for the design component in the Name field.
- Enter a description of the design component in the Description field.
- Enter a link to the design component in the Link field.
- Enter a link to the license or a license number in the License field.
- Click Save & Close; the new design component is added to the grid and also displays in the Design Components section of the Lean UX/UI landing page.