A theme group is a user-defined bucket/category for grouping themes. Themes are grouped into theme groups via the Theme Group attribute when creating a new theme (theme groups must be enabled via Administration > Settings > Platform > Portfolio Tab > Enable Theme Groups). Theme groups are primarily used as filters on various reports.
To add a theme group, follow these steps:
- If you’re using the new navigation, select the Settings gear in the top navigation bar. If you’re using the old navigation, select Administration in the left Nav menu.
On the left side of the page, select Theme Groups in the Setup section.
- On the top-right of the page, click the Add Theme Group button; the New Theme Group panel displays.
- In the Theme Group Name box, type the new theme group's name.
- Enter a description of the theme group in the Description field.
- Select the Parent Goal for the theme group from the corresponding drop-down menu.
- Click Save & Close; the new theme group displays in the Theme Group grid.