A theme group is a user-defined bucket/category for grouping themes. Themes are grouped into theme groups via the Theme Group attribute when creating a new theme (theme groups must be enabled via Administration > Settings > Platform > Portfolio Tab > Enable Theme Groups). Theme groups are primarily used as filters on various reports.
To add a theme group, follow these steps:
- On the menu bar, select Administration, and then click Theme Groups under Setup.
- On the top-right of the page, click the Add Theme Group button; the New Theme Group panel displays.
- In the Theme Group Name box, type the new theme group's name.
- Enter a description of the theme group in the Description field.
- Select the Parent Goal for the theme group from the corresponding drop-down menu.
- Click Save & Close; the new theme group displays in the Theme Group grid.