About this report
The sprint snapshot report shows the demo status (Demoed or Not Demoed) of all stories in a selected PI, organized by sprints. This report is designed to give a product owner, RTE, or Scrum Master a high-level understanding of whether stories for a sprint have been demoed in a sprint review meeting, and subsequently accepted. This report is generated by selecting a target PI.
To navigate to this report:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Programs in the top navigation bar and select the program you want to view information about.
- On the sidebar, select More pages in the list of options.
- Select Sprint snapshot; the report displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Sprints must be created and tied to the PI.
- Teams must exist in the system and be tied to sprints.
- Stories must be created and tied to the program and a PI.
How are report values calculated?
- Demoed = Story had been marked as Accepted in the sprint review meeting
- Not Demoed = Story has not been marked as Accepted in the sprint review meeting
How to interpret this report
The goal of each sprint is to produce a working increment of the project/product. During a sprint review meeting, stories are demoed to the stakeholders to show progress and keep the stakeholders informed. If a story meets the defined sprint goals and the definition of done, the story is moved to the Accepted state during the meeting by the product owner.
In this report, look for stories that have not yet been demoed, and work to get them coded, tested, and accepted.