About this report
The Agile added/dropped objects report captures changes to the scope of work for a certain team in the defined sprint. The report is beneficial to Scrum Masters and QA and dev leads for monitoring changes during the sprint to ensure teams can deliver against the targeted scope of work. It will be beneficial to review this report prior to the daily stand-up and throughout the sprint to address any changes in scope that make impact the team's ability to deliver their sprint commitments.
To navigate to this report:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Programs or Teams in the top navigation bar and select the entity you want to view information about.
- On the sidebar, select Reports in the list of options.
- Select Agile added/dropped objects; the report displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system, and be tied to a program.
- Stories must be created and assigned to sprints.
- Tasks must be created and assigned to stories.
How are report values calculated?
- Objects Deleted = Stories and tasks that were removed from an ongoing sprint.
- Total Deleted Hours = Total number of task hours that were removed from an ongoing sprint.
- Objects Added = Stories and their tasks that were added to an ongoing sprint.
- Total Added Hours = Total number of task hours assigned to stories that were added to an ongoing sprint.
How to interpret this report
The report should be used to determine if the team is being disrupted during the sprint by any changes. Team disruptions during a sprint should be limited and all disruptions put a greater risk on a successful delivery of sprint commitment.