Set up projects and allocation to a PI to see the total breakdown cost based on the spent hours.
Note: This functionality is used together with work codes and time entry.
To set up a PI cost:
- If you’re using the new navigation, select the Settings gear in the top navigation bar. If you’re using the old navigation, select Administration in the left Nav menu.
- On the left side of the page, select Report Baseline in the Settings section.
- Select a program increment to which to allocate costs from the corresponding drop-down menu on the Configuration bar on the top.
- In the Billing Codes box, select the billing codes to assign to the PI, and then click the right arrow to move them to the Selected Billing Codes box.
- In the Cost box, type a rate for each billing code.
- Click Save.