To manage group settings:
- If you’re using the new navigation, select the Settings gear in the top navigation bar. If you’re using the old navigation, select Administration in the left Nav menu.
- On the left side of the page, select Platform in the Settings section.
- Select the Groups tab.
Here, you can configure the allocation settings:
- Allocation Groups: These are buckets for tracking hours and allocations. Development and quality are specifically used to track burndown charts within sprints.
- Roles by Allocation Group: Use this section to map your team level roles, such as Scrum Master, to allocation groups defined in the section above.
- Task Types By Allocation Group: Use this section to map your task types, such as development task, to allocation groups defined in the section above.