To manage solution settings:
- If you’re using the new navigation, select the Settings gear in the top navigation bar. If you’re using the old navigation, select Administration in the left Nav menu.
- On the left side of the page, select Platform in the Settings section.
- Select the Solution tab.
In Jira Align, you can configure the following solution settings:
- Enable Capabilities: Turns on or turns off the visibility of capabilities on the menus. If you're using the new navigation, this also will display the Solutions menu in the top navigation bar if you have access to solutions. To turn capabilities on for specific portfolios, go to Portfolio Specific Configuration. Once capabilities are enabled, they cannot be turned off.
- Span Capabilities Across Program Increments: Controls the ability to span capabilities across the PI boundaries for your process.
- Enable Solution Menu: This setting only displays if you're using the old navigation. Turns on or turns off the Solution menu from the left menu bar.